Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sunshine

Sheer Cream Shirt [F21] $13.50, Canary Yellow Harem Pants [F21] $14.50

Coral & White Scarf [F21] $8.80

Neutral Color Peep Toe Pumps [Ross] $20.00

Butterfly Pendant $10
This year I took a trip to Seattle/Tacoma Washington and I left having a better appreciation for the sunshine. I was a time well spent but they really need a huge dose of Vitamin D. In my outfit, my inspiration is coming from the great sunny days we are receiving in the Southwest. For today's look, I chose to pair my bold canary yellow harem pants with a cream colored blouse to avoid being too bright and over the top. To add icing to the cake, I selected a sheer scarf and gold accessories.

Tip: Are you afraid of wearing bold bright colors this season? Try pairing one bold item with a neutral color or a pastel to tone down your look. If that doesn't work, try selecting bold colored accessories or shoes to add a pop of color to your outfit. If you are modest about color, it is okay to do it in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for us. Remember to have fun and stay beautiful.

Outfit Total: 66.80




No comments: