Monday, April 2, 2012

My Love for Mint


Mint is such a soft feminine color and my favorite for the Spring. I was able to find the mint colored pants at my local thrift store for an extremely low price and I have been patiently waiting for the weather to warm up to show them off. In this outfit, I placed two soft tones (mint and white) together and paired them with simple accents of gold and bronze. This is an outfit I would wear to brunch or an afternoon gathering.

Tip: Enjoy the spring season by trying out pastels, floral prints and/or bold bright colors. Fashion is a fun expression of you. Go with what you feel! Remember, you can always change it out if it doesn't work.  

Outfit Total: Approximately $50

(Some items are so old and I could not remember the price. I am all about purchasing timeless pieces and using trends as an inspiration)

Sheer White Top [Old Navy] $10 (old | on sale), Cropped Mint Capri Pants [Thrift Store] $3, Gold Earrings [Thrift Store] $1, Gold Bracelet $10, Bronze Belt [Target] $15 (old), Neutral Wedges (Very Old!)

No comments: