Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Polka Dots


This polka dot sheer blouse is something I fell in love with at first site. I have a new found love for polka dots and stripes. In this outfit, I kept everything black because I didn't want to take away from the star of the show, the blouse. Only because the polka dots are a cream color, I chose to pair the outfit with gold and pearl accessories. In addition, the pearls really give this outfit a feminine touch.....which I like the most. This outfit could be worn in the day or at night with a few minor adjustments. For me, I made this outfit work appropriate by adding a black camisole under the sheer shirt and swapped the shorts for capris. In addition, you could throw a blazer on top if you like the layered look. With that said, depending on the temperature and the occasion, you can change this outfit to meet your needs. In the end....remember to have fun.


Outfit Total: 49.99
Sheer Polka Dot Blouse [Marshall's] 12.99, George Black Shorts  [Wal-Mart] $6 (sale at the end of summer), Pearl Earrings [Thrift Store] $1, Gold Bracelet $10, Belt [Express] old, BCBG Wedges {Marshall's] Less than $20.

No comments: