Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bold and Bright



The top I chose to wear in this outfit began as a cardigan. At first, I didn't like the way it looked when I left it open. After playing around with it, I decided to transform it into a wrap shirt by crisscrossing the top and cinching in the waist with a belt. I simply paired the top with a pair of animal print skinny leg jeans. The look was finished off by adding more color with an aqua colored necklace to compliment the bold pink stripes. In the end, I love the way it fell together. This is an outfit I would choose to go out on a date night or a girls night out.

Tip: Try remixing a a button down shirt or an over-sized cardigan by wrapping it across your body and cinching in the waist with a cute belt. If nothing else, it will give the illusion of an hour glass figure. Most of all, remember to have fun!!

Outfit Total: 66.98
Pink/Grey Stripe Cardigan [Marshall's]12.99,  Grey Animal Print Skinny Leg Pants [New York & Company] $20 (sale), Grey Belt [New York $ Company] $5 (sale), Grey Booties [Marshall's] $18.99, Necklace [$10 Store in Airport] $10


Photos Taken By: James McElrath

No comments: