Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sophisticated Chic

Earrings [Forever21]

Bracelets [Collective Purchase]

Purple Blouse & Pencil Skirt [New York & Company]

Christian Siriano Hidden Platform Pumps [Payless]

My Passion for Purple


Purple is such a beautiful color and I love to wear it from time to time. In this look, I was feeling a little sophisticated with the boldness and the elegance of the blouse. Without hesitation, I had to pair it with my tribal inspired pencil skirt I had hanging out in my closet. For the rest of the outfit, I kept it simple with minimal accessories and a staple black pump. I was feeling like a big girl in this look.....LOL. If nothing else, have fun with your style and stay beautiful.

Tip: Playing dress up is okay when you don't have anywhere to go. Enjoy life.....you only get one. 

Photos Taken By: James (Mr. Amazing) McElrath

No comments: