Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Casual Chic

Essential White Tank [H&M] $9.95

Cropped Pants [H&M] $19.95

Black Platform Pumps [Justfab.com] $39.95

Bangles [Thrifted] Less than $3

Tribal Print Scarf [F21] $8.80
If you have followed my previous blog post, you have seen my small obsession for heels. There is something supremely feminine/sexy/mature about a great set of heels and I am willing to place them with any ensemble. In my chic look today, I took two basic pieces (white tank and cropped pants) and added some pizazz with some accessories and amazing heels. Simple is chic. Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts. Stay beautiful.

Tip: Try taking two simple pieces and style them up with simple accessories.

Outfit Total: Less than $89.00
Essential White Tank [H&M] $9.95, OD Green Cropped Pants [H&M] $19.95, Black Platform Pumps [Justfab.com] $39.95, Bangles [Thrifted] Less than $3, Tribal Print Scarf [F21] $8.80

Pictures Take By: James "The Mac-Nificent" McElrath

No comments: