Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inspired By Spring


Spring is here and I am embracing every bright and lively color around. When I think of Spring, I think about all the beautiful colors it has to offer and I try to incorporate those colors into my wardrobe. In my outfit today, I placed a white cami and yellow cardigan over a dress I used today as a skirt. To finish off the look, I added a splash of red with my accessories and animal print pumps. This outfit is very comfortable and is acceptable for a business/business casual environment.

Tip: Try updating your look with a splash of color in your accessories.

Outfit Total: $89.50
Chelsae Cardigan [New York & Company] $20 (sale), Cami [Rainbow] $3.50, Turquoise Pleated Dress [Rainbow] $16, Animal Print Pumps [old] $40, Red Clutch [Old], Red Skinny Belt [Old Navy] $5 (sale), Earrings and Bracelet [old] less than $5

No comments: