Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tribal Tribute






I have become an avid blogger on my great affordable finds and personal style in the last few months. Today, I am SUPER excited to write about this look. Along with the jade colored pencil skirt (in a previous blog), I was able to find this beautiful canary yellow button down blouse and this bold black and white pair of tribal pants at the thrift store. For both items, I only paid $3.60. I simply paired this bold look with black and silver accessories I have collected over time (most items are super old) and I was truly pleased with how it all played out. My goal is place one solid outfit together that's purchased from the thrift store. Until then, I will continue to incorporate my affordable finds into outfits of the day.

Outfit Total: $50 [estimated]
Canary Yellow Button Down Blouse [Thrift Store][1.40], Black and White Tribal Pants [Thrift Store][2.20], Shell Black Necklace [Korea][5.00] very old!!, Kimono Style Black Belt [Express] very old!!, Collective Bracelets [$20], J-lo Platform Sandals [unknown] very old!!

No comments: