Thursday, May 10, 2012

Everyday Is A Holiday

I am so happy with this outfit today because I have marked a milestone with my weight loss journey. When this skirt arrived to my door from an online purchase, I could not wear it and I was really bummed. The skirt was purchased to wear during the holiday season...Thanksgiving and Christmas. Since that didn't happen, it got tucked away in my closet with hopes of wearing it this coming holiday. Well, no need to wait because I can wear it NOW!!! Yeahhhh. After I made such a great accomplishment, I had to convert this skirt from being a holiday look, to an everyday look. In doing so, I paired the skirt with a textured tank I purchased on sale, and finished the look with my yellow cardigan, tan belt, and faux snake skin wedges. Since I was playing around with textures, patterns, and neutral tones, I decided to keep the accessories to a minimum. I only added a gold pear of clip-on earrings to finish it all off.

Tip:
If your holiday wear is not too "Holidayish", try brightening it up with spring colors. You look could be a day or night look. Have fun and stay beautiful.


No comments: