Thursday, May 24, 2012

Preppy Chic





Most often times in my blog, I am ranting and raving about the fabulous finds I discover in the thrift stores. The cardigan I have today was an affordable find, I found at Tar-Jay (Target), that I couldn't resist. This cardigan is so pretty and bold at the same time. I love the detail and hardware they used to make the cardigan pop. This piece could be worn as a statement item with any neutral ensemble. Cardigans are essential items in any wardrobe and I am so happy to find this one at an affordable price.

Tip: Always keep an eye open for those pieces that could add a little "something-something" to other items you have established in your wardrobe.

Link for Cardigan
http://www.target.com/p/The-Webster-at-Target-Fine-Gauge-Cardigan-Pink/-/A-13976161#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink


Pink Cardigan [Target][32.99], Polka Dot Skirt [H&M][Unknown], Gold Gladiator Inspired Sandals [Payless][old], Gold Earrings [Thrift][1.20], Gold Belt [Thrift][2.00], Gold Butterfly Broach [10.00]

No comments: