Friday, March 16, 2012

Thrift Store Chic

The thrift store is my little affordable treasure box. I love finding pieces I can mix in with other items I already have in my wardrobe. In this outfit, I was able to find this beautiful salmon color pleated skirt for $2. For the ladies that are on a budget, the thrift store is an awesome place to find great things at an extremely affordable price. If I have sparked your interest, set aside an hour to go on an exciting scavenger hunt and you may actually find something you love. Take it home and introduce it to your wardrobe. In the end, you will look chic for cheap. Thank you and Stay Beautiful!!

Inspiration: Spring Time

Outfit Total: $61.95
Chelsea Cardigan [New York and Company] $20 (sale price), Leather Belt [New York and Company] $5 (sale price), Pleated Skirt [Thrift Store] $2, BCBGeneration Platform Heels [Ross] $20, Purse [Old Navy] $10, Earrings [Gofavor.com] $4.95.

No comments: