Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Skirt | Three Outfit Ideas



I love when I can get multiple looks out of one piece. In this blog, I took one skirt and created three outfit options. In the first outfit, I pulled the elastic band pleated skirt above my chest to create a tube style dress. I paired the dress with a Kimono style belt I purchased almost ten years ago. Wow!!. I used the belt to cinch in my waist and give the skirt more shape. In the second look, I placed a cardigan over the dress for a more daytime look. On the last look, I pulled the skirt down around my waist, added a white camisole, and changed the cardigan.

Outfit Total: Less Than $60

Skirt [Thrift Store] $2, Necklace [2dollarjewelry.com]$2, Kimono Style Belt [Express] old, J Lo Platform Heels [Do Remember the Store] old, Black Clutch/Tote 2-in1[JustFab.com] $39.95

Photos Taken By: James McElrath

No comments: