Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All About the Shoes



In today's outfit, I got inspiration from my amazing Christian Siriano (Payless) Platform Heels. Luckily, I didn't have to look too deep in my closet to find something that wouldn't take away from the star of the show, the shoes. Aqua and chocolate are two colors I love and they work well together in this outfit. To finish the look, I paired the outfit with gold accessories I have collected over time.

Tip: During your spring cleaning, reserve some of your darker pieces for future outfits. You can transition right into the season by pairing some of your dark colors with lighter and bright spring like colors. (i.e. pastels and bright bold colors).

Outfit Total: Approximately $62.00
Sheer Aqua Shirt [Can't Recall the Store] Less than $20, Chocolate (George) Capris [Wal-Mart] $12, Christian Siriano Platform Heels [Payless] $15, Earrings & Necklace [Forever21] Less Than $10, Bangle Bracelets [Wal-Mart] $5

No comments: