Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Soft and Simple



My days are now wrapped around being a “domestic engineer”…. LOL. That means I am constantly on the move with managing all the things that come along with maintaining a household with two busy kids, a wonder dog, and my husband. Even though my wardrobe has changed from business casual to casual, I still like to have a little style when I need to go grocery shopping or chauffeuring the kids to gymnastics or ballet.
In today’s look, I layered soft colors because it has a nice feminine touch. My accessories were kept minimal with a pair of faux pearls and the Dooney & Bourke bag I received as a gift for graduating High School (16 yrs ago)…yes! (Thanks Mom & Dad) Signature pieces should be collected and preserved.....they always come back around.  Have fun with your style and stay beautiful.

Cream Chiffon Blouse – F21
Basic Tank – Wal-Mart
Mint Green Jeggings – Wal-Mart
Peach Bow Sandals – Sears
Stud Pearl Earrings – Santuck
Dooney & Bourke  Purse – Gift