Friday, March 21, 2014

DIY | Skater Skirt

It's the first day of Spring and I am so excited to say goodbye to Old Man Winter. He has hung around for far TOO long...at least it seems that way in the Mid-West. ANywhO! I thought it would be a great idea to start off my Spring blog with a fun and flirtatious skater skirt. It is also known as a circle skirt. As always I get my inspirations from magazines, the internet, and my dreams..LOL. Yes! I dream about all type of projects. Crazy right..LOL. Well today's DIY was inspired by an amazing seamstress and blogger on the internet named Mimi G. Click here to find her blog. Her tutorials on Youtube are so easy to follow and very inspiring. Click here to find the tutorial to make the skater/circle skirt I have on in the photo. You will not be disappointed. Remember to have fun with your style and stay beautiful!

No comments: