Monday, March 17, 2014

V8909 | Jogger Chic

It's been a moment since I've blogged about anything. That doesn't mean I haven't been trying to find the time to discuss my completed projects. Sometimes you just got to GO FOR IT! LOL. I am still dealing with the cold weather in Kansas but I have officially stopped sewing any type of winter items. I am SO ready for Spring and Summer. With that said, the first item out the gate are these lovely Joggers. You can truly wear these pants for any occasion. I can jazz them up with a pair of heels and a nice shirt, or I can go casual with a pair of flats and a t-shirt. These pants are great for those days when you want to be comfortable and look fabulous at the same time. I am all about endless options. Listed below are the details on what I used to create the look. Take care and stay beautiful!!


Pattern
V8909

Fabric
Ponte Knit click here (Any of these colors will work well)

Sewing Time
2 hr project

Did the pattern match the results?
Yes

Difficulty of Pattern
Easy

Likes/Dislikes
The pants came out the way the pattern promised. I don't like the elastic band because it adds to much bunching in mid section. I will adjust the pattern in future project by adding a fitted waistband and a side zipper to give a sleeker appearance.

Alterations
I am 5'5 and I had to adjust the length but cutting of a little at the bottom. Make sure you measure yourself and necessary adjustments.

Would I sew it again?
I want them in ALL colors...LOL. Great pattern!

No comments: