Monday, August 27, 2012

Work and Play

Fall is right around the corner and I am so ready to go shopping I can't contain myself. BUT.... before I dash out the door for retail therapy, I decided to put together some things I already have in my closet. To begin, I decided to remix an item I have already blogged about in (Icing On The Cake). I decided on adding a fitted blouse, buttoned completely up with a simple necklace....a trend I am loving. The look was finished off with a simple clutch and a pair of peep toe pumps.

 
Fitted Blouse | NY&C     Jumper | F21     Shoes | Dillard's     Clutch | Thrifted      Accessories | Gifts (Mom & Husband)


On the second look, I was thinking harem....I love me some harem pants! I don't know if it was my past love for the hammer pants or how comfortable they feel. I will take both reasons for now. I simply folded the top of the jumper around my hips and whah-lah.....you have harem pants.Since the look was so plain, I decided to wear a turban inspired head wrap to add some contrast. Head wraps are a very stylish way to add a little  "sum SUM" to any outfit so it's great to keep pieces of fabric on hand.


Scarf  & Tank | F21  


Most of all, remember to have fun with your style and stay beautiful!