Monday, January 7, 2013

Finding Deals

If you have read more than one of my blog post (thank you), then you know I love finding great items at a low price (who doesn't). Today, I have to give a shout out to E-bay (Eeee-Bay, Eee-Bay..in my best cheerleader voice) I have been lucky to find some amazing items at a reasonable price. Since I don't have the luxury of major retailers nearby, I opt for online shopping. E-bay has become one of those "go-to" places for me. 
The entire look started with a muted toned pink color blouse I purchased on E-Bay. I simply paired it with a pair of super skinny jeans in the same color (this helps with looking taller). I completed the look with a grey blazer (Thrift Store!!) and a pair of sexy booties (too hot!!).
Pros and Cons of shopping with E-bay. P: The price is always right. P: Items are stylish. C: Shipping takes FOREVER!. C: The quality of the item is sometimes questionable. (Read the seller's reviews).  Links: E-bay | pink blouse, Super Skinny Jeans (similar), Grey Booties (similar)  Have fun with your style and stay beautiful!!