Friday, January 4, 2013

A Lush for Lipsticks

I have loved make-up since I was old enough to understand the power of enhancement. I was back at Wally's world last night and came across four lovely colors I couldn't walk away from. On top of that, the price was right. (1.98 per tube) LOVE IT!! The first color is a neutral tone (Fragile Pink - 409 & Prospect Pink) I loved the lip gloss so much, I bought three.....just in case they discontinue the color.

The second color I selected was a fun fuschia. (Blue Rose - 405 & Fruit Punch). This color is so pretty in person because you can see the blue undertones in the shade.

The last color is my favorite because it has the perfect finish...not too matte and not too shiny. It is the perfect shade of red (Air Kiss - 404 & Plum). 
Have fun with your style and stay beautiful!!