Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Military Inspired

 This look began with a military inspired OD Green jacket I purchased at the thrift store for less than $1....Wohoooo!!! One man's junk is another man's treasure. The fact that it came with a belt, to cinch in my waist, I was all over it without question. For all those women who are smaller on the top and larger on the bottom, cinching in your waist is a great way to tastefully show off your assets without showing your assets. (hint hint wink wink)

 To break-up the look, I opted for a polka dot blouse instead of a solid colored top.


 On the bottom, I added a bold POP of red because I feel that red goes so well with this shade of green.

Lastly, I finished the look off with a camel colored wedge and a Celine inspired bag I purchased on E-bay for a very affordable price.

This is a fun look and I hope you enjoy!

Have fun with your style and stay beautiful!