Friday, January 3, 2014

McCall's 6827 Pattern Review

Happy New Year!! My first blog post for 2014 had to start with my Diva! I was so happy to make this cute outfit for her and she was equally pleased and ready to take some photos...(don't know where she get's that from) LOL!!  These type of patterns are SUPER simple and very functional for the classroom, playground, and weekend fun. Most of all, it's CUTE and COMFORTABLE. 

Pattern:
McCall's M6827  Click Here

Fabric Used: 
Jersey Blend Stretch Knit Fabric | Girl Charlee Click Here
Pattern Sizing: 
Size 7
Time to Finish
2 hrs Max!

Did the pattern match the results?
Yes. 
Difficulty of Pattern
The pattern was super easy. Style Remix B/C/E. I chose style B and added the pocket from style C.

Likes/Dislikes
I love the high-low cut of the pattern and you can never have TOO many leggings. 



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: 
With every pattern I come across a new discovery. On the back of patterns...usually...you will see a size chart and a finished garment chart. Both are valuable information. With that said, I prefer to use the finished garment chart because it gives you a realistic selection when trying to determine the size you need to cut. If you can't find the information on the back, you can also find it on the actual pattern. Have fun and stay beautiful!!

Would you sew it again? Yes



No comments: