Monday, December 23, 2013

See & Sew Pattern | B5203

Outfit | Leather Jacket (George | Wal-Mart), Infinity Scarf (DIY), Tights (Wal-Mart), Purse & Shoes (JustFab.com)




Pattern:
See & Sew Pattern B5203 | Style B  Click Here

Fabric Used: 
Stretch Knit Fabric | Fabric.com

Pattern Sizing: 
I used a size 14. The style is designed to fit loose and the pattern is true to size.

Time to Finish
2 hours without any interruptions. I am a mother and my life is full of interruption. It took me about a week because I have about 30 minutes of free time 4 to 5 nights a week. Pretty good!!

Did the pattern match the results?
Yes.

Difficulty of Pattern
The pattern was super easy. Style B only has 5 pieces.
(Front Bodice | Cut on the fold, Back Bodice | Cut 2, Sleeves | Cut 2)

Likes/Dislikes
I love that the pattern is cut with an A-line. This type of style always compliments my shape. Most of all, I get to show off some leg. That is always a plus!

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: 
I extended the pattern by 2 inches to create a dress instead of a shirt and pockets were added. LOVE LOVE LOVE Pockets.

Would you sew it again? I am already working on another one. Have fun with your style and stay beautiful!!!



Have fun with your style and stay beautiful!!

No comments: