Wednesday, June 4, 2014

KINKY (Senegalese) TWIST | Braided Headband

If you have followed my blog (Thank you!) you have noticed that my hair is in it's natural state. With the weather getting warmer, and me growing bored with my hair, I decided to put Kinky (Senegalese) Twist in. Yeah! I love them. They are so easy and appropriate for every occasion. With that said, I thought it would be a great idea to share all the hairstyle I come up with while I have my hair twisted. This hairstyle can be created on any type of hair and it's the look I created for my blog post on Monday. (Click HERE to read more) I hope you enjoy. Remember to have fun with your style and stay beautiful!!

1. Begin with your hair down
2. Section off the front portion (This works on both sides)
3. Braid this section across the front portion of your head
4. Secure it with bobby pins
5/6 Use an old toothbrush and gel to lay down those edges (optional)
7. Whah-lah, You're done!



No comments: