Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Treadmill Workout | Shaking it up

Working out is a part of my lifestyle and I am very happy to share today's post. I'm not really sure why it took me SO long to make note of it on my blog. Nevertheless, I am HERE...and ready to write about my FABuLouS workout!

My energy level has a lot to do with my workouts. Believe it or not, I am dragging on the days I don't get my blood pumping. So today I am off to a good start with burning up 500+ calories. Working out on a treadmill can become boring an mundane at times so I was excited when I found  this great workout on Pinterest. Let me tell YOU!! This workout REALLY shook things up. If you don't have a treadmill, you can still take this workout to an outdoor or indoor track with a stop watch. I PROMISE...you will get the same results. Nothing has to be perfect. JUST MOVE!! Let's get to it.


CLICK HERE to get the same workout I completed. If done properly, you will exceed the 500 calories goal. The instructions recommends you to complete 5 sets but I only completed 4 and I met the 500 calorie goal. This workout is broken down into 10 minute intervals and it's easy to remember. Instead of doing a warm-up, I hopped right in with a 4mph walk for 5 minutes. After the first set was complete, I was ready to get it turned up ALL the way. The sweat was dripping and bacon fat was burning. Let's just say this workout is a keeper.


As you can see, I was able to burn up 532 calories in a matter of 42 minutes. This is less than one episode of Scandal.

I finished the workout with a few situps and pushup.....I am saving some for tomorrow's workout. I will focus more on strength training and less on cardio. Mixing it up is a great way to stay motivated.


I workout at home so I sometimes use the table to keep my feet grounded during situps. Sometimes you got to use what you have to get what you want...LOL. That line was in a movie...Can you guess which one?


Always have fun and embrace a health lifestyle! It does a body good.


No comments: