Friday, April 20, 2012

Icing On The Cake

[I need some flare.....Its a boring jumper without shoes and accessories]

Black Jumper [F21]

Accessories [Collective Purchase]

BCBGeneration Sandals [6pm.com]

Gold Necklace & Pearl Earrings [Thrift Store]

For a curvacious woman like myself, the color black is my friend. This black jumper was a simple and affordable piece I selected because I knew I could rely on my accessories to steal the show. When you keep your pieces simple, you are able to interchange them with other items in your wardrobe. Allow the accessories to be the icing on the cake.......what is cake without the icing? Just boring sweet bread. Its always about the icing. Have fun with your style.

Tip: Simple and classic items will have an endless life in your wardrobe regardless of the current trends or fads passing through.

This outfit could be worn on a date night or add a splash of color with a blazer and you could wear it to work.

Outfit Total: $63.89
Black Strapless Knit Jumper [F21] 15.50, BCBGeneration Animal Print Sandals [6pm.com] 34.99, Gold Necklace & Pearl Earrings [Thrift Store] $3.40, Gold Bracelet $10

No comments: